No Bake Strawberry Jello Lasagna is quick and easy dessert recipe for refreshing summer sweet treat and use only few ingredients: fresh strawberries, whipped cream, strawberry Jello, cream cheese, Golden Oreo, white chocolate and strawberry Greek yogurt. Delicious layered dessert is a twist on classic Strawberry Jello Pie. If you need more ideas what to make with fresh strawberries, check these easy Strawberry Shortcake Cake and Strawberry Sheet Cake recipe,too.
No Bake Strawberry Jello Lasagna
Although it’s a sweet treat, I simply like to call this type of dessert LASAGNA. I found out it is annoying for some people, but what would be the better name for layered dessert than lasagna?! In fact, who cares what it’s called as long as it tastes so good!!!
However No Bake Strawberry Jello Lasagna has five mouthwatering layers.
First of all is Golden Oreo crust. It’s just simple mixture of Golden Oreo crumbs and melted butter pressed in the bottom of the pan.
Next layer is cream cheese with diced fresh strawberries. Then come the best part, light and fluffy pink layer. It’s mixture of whipped cream, strawberry Jello and strawberry Greek yogurt. That’s like melt –in-your-mouth strawberry flavored cream. If you like easy Strawberry Jello Pie with Cool Whip or whipped cream, you will love this, too. It’s even better than a classic pie filling thanks to strawberry yogurt which makes it so refreshing.
Fourth layer is whipped cream. And the top layer is white chocolate curls. Strawberry and chocolate is like match made in heaven.
Since fresh strawberries are in full season in spring and summer, the time is perfect for quick and easy strawberry desserts. By the way, when the weather is warm no one likes to heat the oven, but we all love to enjoy delicious sweet treats. That’s the reason why we all looking for EASY NO BAKE SUMMER DESSERT RECIPES.
After all, my all-time favorite summer treats are light, creamy and refreshing DESSERT LASAGNAS. I made so many versions of lasagna desserts so far, but this No Bake Strawberry Jello Lasagna beat them all.
If you like this No Bake Strawberry Jello Lasagna, try also:
No Bake Summer Berry Lasagna is EASY SUMMER DESSERT RECIPE for refreshing sweet treat. RED WHITE and BLUE no bake dessert is fun idea for Memorial Day and 4th of July.
White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna is perfect summer dessert recipe- light, easy and no oven required!!!
Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake is delicious combo of two mouthwatering desserts: crumb cake and blueberry cheesecake.
Strawberry Lemonade Lasagna is quick and easy NO BAKE dessert recipe with only few ingredients for light and refreshing spring or summer treat!!!
Pin No Bake Strawberry Jello Lasagna for later:Print
No Bake Strawberry Jello Lasagna is quick and easy dessert recipe for refreshing summer sweet treat and use only few ingredients.
For Oreo Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
Strawberry Cheesecake Layer:
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 ¼ cup whipped cream
- 1 1/3 cup diced fresh strawberries (about 5.5 oz.)
For Strawberry Jello Layer:
- 3 oz. strawberry flavored gelatin (like Jello)
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 cup strawberry Greek yogurt
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 2-3 cups whipped cream
- 4-5 oz. white chocolate bar to make the curls
- To make the crust ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs. In a bowl stir together ½ cup melted butter with Oreo crumbs until evenly moistened, then press the mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13 inch dish, set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer.
- In a bowl cream together ½ cup softened butter, 8 oz. softened cream cheese and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Add 1 ¼ cup whipped cream and mix to combine. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in diced strawberries and spread the mixture over chilled crust. Place in the fridge.
- In a large bowl place strawberry Jello, add ½ cup boiling water and stir to dissolve completely. Whisk in 1 cup strawberry Greek yogurt until combine. Add 4 cups whipped cream and mix until combine evenly. Pour the mixture over cream cheese layer and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set.
- Spread 2 cups whipped cream on top.
- To make the curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler across the broad surface of a bar of white chocolate at room temperature. Sprinkle curls on top. Refrigerate for 2 more hours before serving, or overnight.
- Store in the fridge.
For whipped cream you can use thawed whipped topping like Cool Whip (you’ll need about 22 oz.). For homemade whipped cream, beat 3 ½ cups chilled heavy whipping cream with 2 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar to taste and continue mixing on high speed until STIFF PEAKS form.