Strawberry Lemonade Lasagna is quick and easy NO BAKE dessert recipe with only few ingredients for light and refreshing spring or summer treat!!! This irresistible, delicious dessert lasagna looks so festive, bright and fancy enough to show up at your Easter table. This show-stopping dessert is dressed to impress your guest and delight their palates.
Strawberry Lemonade Lasagna
Do you remember my White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna and No Bake Strawberry Jello Lasagna!? They were both very delicious, creamy, light and easy summer recipes, too. As of today, they have a new member of the crew- Strawberry Lemonade Lasagna!
However, all these delicious layered desserts have Golden Oreo crust, cheesecake layer and whipped cream topping. But they have one more thing in common – NO OVEN REQUIRED for these recipes If you ask me what makes a perfect easy summer recipe, it had to be a NO BAKE RECIPE!!!
Summer treats are usually very light and refreshing. But how can you enjoy yourself in it if you first need to sweat next to the hot oven on a hot summer day. If you must bake a cake, everyone else will enjoy, but for you, it won’t be much of a fun. That’s the reason why I prefer no bake recipes during the summer.
Strawberry Lemonade Lasagna will satisfy every sweet tooth. It’s a crowd-pleaser dessert, perfect for summer party, potluck or any gathering when you must feed a crowd. But it’s also a show-stopping dessert, dressed to impress your guest and delight their palates.
So, I suggest that you make this Strawberry Lemonade Lasagna for Easter brunch, dinner or lunch and you will get excellent reviews.
Strawberry Lemonade Lasagna Recipe:Print
Strawberry Lemonade Lasagna is quick and easy NO BAKE dessert recipe with only few ingredients for light and refreshing summer treat!!!
For Oreo Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 ¼ cup whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Lemon Jello Layer:
- 3 oz. lemon flavored gelatin (like Jello)
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 cup lemon Greek yogurt
- 4 cups whipped cream
- yellow food coloring-optional
- 11–12 oz. fresh strawberries ( use small or medium strawberries, if using very large strawberries, slice the in half)
- 2–3 cups whipped cream
- ½ Golden Oreo crumbs
- Lemon wedges
- strawberries sliced in half
- To make the crust ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs. In a bowl stir together ½ cup melted butter with Oreo crumbs until evenly moistened, then press the mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13- inch dish, set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer.
- In a bowl cream together ½ cup softened butter, 8 oz. softened cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Add 1 ¼ cup whipped cream and mix to combine. Spread the mixture over chilled crust. Place in the fridge.
- In a large bowl place lemon Jello, add ½ cup boiling water and stir to dissolve completely. Whisk in 1 cup lemon Greek yogurt until combine. Add 4 cups whipped cream and mix until combine evenly. You can add a few drops of yellow food coloring if desired.
- Spread about 1/3 of the mixture over cheesecake layer. Arrange strawberries about 2/3 inches apart and gently press them into the filling. Spread remaining lemon jello mixture over strawberries and place in the fridge for 3-4 hours until completely set and firm.
- Spread 2-3 cups whipped cream on top.
- Garnish with Golden Oreo crumbs, lemon wedges and sliced strawberries if desired.
For whipped cream you can use thawed whipped topping like Cool Whip (you’ll need about 22 oz.). For homemade whipped cream, beat 4 cups chilled heavy whipping cream with 2 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar to taste and continue mixing on high speed until STIFF PEAKS form.