White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna is perfect summer dessert recipe- light, easy and no oven required!!! It starts with Golden Oreo crust and just keeps getting more delicious with every layer- cream cheese, blueberries, white chocolate and blueberry pudding, cool whip and a generous layer of white chocolate curls on top! Everything’s just better with chocolate, right?!
It’s the middle of May and I’m already all into summer recipe ideas. And summer simply means SIMPLE, REFRESHING, NO BAKE DESSERT RECIPE!!!
I have whole collection of lasagna dessert recipes on my blog. My Lasagna obsession started with Chocolate Lasagna, than I made Pumpkin Lasagna and Key Lime Pie Lasagna. I thought, “I had to make it into a blueberry version” and that’s exactly what I did. That’s how my White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna was born. And it is quite amazing, too.
First layer of this Blueberry White Chocolate Lasagna is mixture of crushed Golden Oreo cookies (check out this recipe for another recipe with this ingredient!) and melted butter pressed into bottom of the pan. It’s amazing no-bake crust and perfect base for every mouthwatering dessert.
It’s followed by yummy cream cheese, butter and cool whip mixture boosted with blueberries. I had to use frozen blueberries because fresh is still not in season, but I think it would be great with fresh berries.
At first I thought to use vanilla flavor for pudding layer, but I decided to go with white chocolate instead , because like I said, everything is better with chocolate!!! I added pulverized freeze dried blueberries into pudding mix to get beautiful purple color and enhance blueberry flavor in my lasagna.
On top is just a simple layer of cool whip, but to make this easy summer dessert a little bit fancy and suitable to show off at any party, I shaved whole block of white chocolate and cover my Blueberry Lasagna with a bunch of crunchy chocolate curls. If you do not have time or patience to make the chocolate curls you can use white chocolate chips instead. It will work just fine as well.
This layered, no bake dessert which I called White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna is so delicious. I think you’ll really like it… especially if you like white chocolate and blueberries! These would be the perfect dessert recipe to try especially when fresh blueberries arrive!
If you like thus White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna, you will also like these dessert lasagna recipes:
No Bake Strawberry Jello Lasagna – delicious layered dessert is a twist on classic Strawberry Jello Pie.
No Bake Summer Berry Lasagna is EASY SUMMER DESSERT RECIPE for refreshing sweet treat. RED WHITE and BLUE no bake dessert is fun idea for Memorial Day and 4th of July.
Strawberry Lemonade Lasagna is quick and easy NO BAKE dessert recipe with only few ingredients for light and refreshing spring or summer treat!!!
Pin White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna for later:Print
White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna is perfect summer dessert recipe- light, easy and no oven required!!!
For the Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies ( whole cookies with filling )
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter-melted
Cream Cheese Layer:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip
- 1 to 1 ½ cup blueberries fresh or thawed (I used 1 ¼ cup frozen wild blueberries)
For Pudding Layer:
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 oz. freeze dried blueberries- powder (pulse blueberries in a food processor to make the powder)
- 1 ½ cup Cool Whip
- white chocolate bar to make the curls (or sprinkle with 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips)
- In a food processor ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling to get fine crumbs.
- Combine Oreo crumbs with 6 tablespoons melted butter and stir until evenly moistened. Press the mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 inch dish. Set in the fridge to firm while making the filling.
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, ½ cup softened butter and powdered sugar and beat well. Mix in 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip. Fold in blueberries. NOTES: If you use frozen blueberries you must thaw them first and rinse with water if you don’t want to get dark purple color for your filling than drained them well at several layer of paper towel!!!
- Spread the mixture over the crust.
- In a medium bowl combine white chocolate instant pudding with 3 cups cold milk. Whisk for a few minutes until the pudding starts to thicken and mix in pulverized freeze dried blueberries. Spread over cream cheese layer. Set in the fridge to firm.
- Spread 1 ½ cups Cool Whip on top.
- Top with white chocolate curls or shavings or sprinkle white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours before serving.