Easter Chocolate Lasagna is fun, light and easy, no-bake recipe for delicious, layered dessert that kids will LOVE!! No bake dessert with crushed Oreo, cream cheese, chocolate pudding and Cool Whip, garnished with Peeps and Easter egg candies is perfect addition for Easter table.
Easter Chocolate Lasagna
This Easter Chocolate Lasagna is holiday version of my Chocolate Lasagna. But if you are looking for refreshing, fruit flavored layered dessert for your Easter menu, then you should check No Bake Strawberry Jello Lasagna, White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna and Strawberry Lemonade Lasagna, too.
Classic Chocolate Lasagna is layered dessert, perfect for parties to feed the crowd and it’s completely no bake recipe!!! You can make all 5 of these delicious layers in less than 20 minutes, using just a few simple ingredients.
Bottom layer is combo of crushed Oreo and melted butter. White layer is mixture of cream cheese, butter and cool whip, flavored with vanilla. It’s followed with chocolate pudding layer, Cool Whip layer and crushed Oreo topping.
Easy Easter Dessert
My new favorite dessert is Easter Chocolate Lasagna which is just a holiday version of my Chocolate Lasagna with holiday candies on top. And if you like Oreo, Peeps and Easter egg candies then you’ll love this Easter Lasagna. Kids will love this for sure!
Transforming classic chocolate lasagna into festive dessert is so simple and easy. Although, I usually garish my Chocolate Lasagna with chocolate chips on top, this time I used crushed Oreo instead. I wanted to create fun and cute Peeps Easter garden on top of this Easter Chocolate Lasagna. Peeps Easter garden looks super fun, colorful, plus …it’s so easy to assemble and so delicious to eat!
Craving for more Easter dessert recipes!?
This No Bake Easter Chocolate Pie with Rice Krispie crust and chocolate pie filling, topped with whipped cream, colorful confetti sprinkles, M&M candies and white chocolate shavings is perfect and easy dessert recipe.
Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs are easy Easter dessert recipe for peanut butter chocolate covered eggs.Print
Easter Chocolate lasagna is no bake dessert with crushed Oreo, cream cheese, chocolate pudding and Cool Whip, garnished with Peeps and Easter egg candies is perfect addition for Easter table.
- 36 Oreo cookies
- ½ unsalted butter-melted
Cream Cheese Layer:
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese-softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Cool Whip
Chocolate Pudding Layer:
- 2 (3.9 oz.) packages chocolate instant pudding
- 2 and 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 ½ cups crushed Oreo
- Peeps bunnies, Easter egg candies…
- In a food processor finely crushed Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. If you don’t have food processor, place Oreo cookies into ziplock bag and crush the cookies with a rolling pin.
- Using a fork mix crushed Oreo with melted butter, then press the mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 inches dish. Place in the fridge to firm.
- Beat cream cheese, softened butter, sugar and vanilla until it’s light and creamy. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread the mixture over the crust and place in the fridge.
- In a medium bowl mix chocolate instant pudding with 2 and 3/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for a few minutes until the pudding starts thickening. Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Spread 2 cups Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with crushed Oreo. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with Peeps and Easter egg candies.