If you love simple and easy 5 minutes crescent roll recipes you must try this Chicken Avocado Crescent Ring. Chicken Avocado Crescent Ring has yummy cheesy filling with avocado, chicken and crispy bacon packed in delicious crescent roll crust!!
It’s perfect as an appetizer or snack for a party or any get together, breakfast, brunch or quick week night dinner and it’s totally kids friendly meal, so you can pack a piece in kid’s lunch box.If you want to make this delicious snack a bit healthier, feel free to skip the bacon, but I won’t do that. It takes this cheese goodness over the top.
I know, there’s nothing sweet about this Chicken Avocado Crescent Ring, it has nothing in common with a dessert, but from time to time I simply must share some of my favorite savory recipes. It’s always some appetizer, salad or snack, nothing fancy and nothing too complicated. If you love chicken and avocado combo you must also check my Chicken Avocado Burritos or Chicken Taquitos with Avocado Cream. Also if you are crescent roll or puff pastry lovers try this Ham and Cheese Rolls.
I always have a few cans of crescent rolls in my fridge, they are perfect start If you want to whip up a little snack for the guest or your family at the very last minute. You can easily adapt the filling to your taste and use anything you have on hand. For this Chicken Avocado Crescent Ring I used some leftovers of cooked chicken breast and diced avocado. I shredded Cheddar cheese, but you can use your favorite. I want to make it extra special and even more tasty so I scattered some crispy cooked bacon over the filling.
If you already have cooked chicken, you could wrap this ring in a few minutes, put in the oven for 15 minutes and yummy, cheesy snack or dinner is ready to serve.
Delicious filling inside a crispy and soft crescent rolls could look so pretty served as an appetizer at any party or just a simple afternoon get together with friends. In the center of the ring you can place the bowl with dressing. I served mine with the mixture of mayonnaise, Greek yogurt and chopped fresh parsley.
More Easy Chicken Avocado Recipes:
Chicken Avocado Salad Roll Ups are great appetizers for a party, healthy lunch for kids or light and easy dinner for whole family .
Looking for quick and easy dinner recipes? This Chicken Avocado Burritos come together with just 15 min prep!
Healthy Chicken, Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad is QUICK and EASY RECIPE for lunch, family dinner or party food for a crowd.Print
If you love simple and easy 5 minutes crescent roll recipes you must try this Chicken Avocado Crescent Ring.
- 1 8oz.can of refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 avocado-diced
- 2-3 slices bacon-cooked and crumbled
- Egg wash for brushing the tops-optional
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling on top-optional
- Mayonnaise, sour cream or Greek Yogurt
- Fresh parsley- chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and arrange triangles overlapping the edges in a circle onto baking sheet. You can place overturned glass or small bowl as a center to easier create the circle around the rim.
- Sprinkled half of shredded cheese along the base of the ring, then sprinkle chopped chicken and avocado, sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon.
- Roll back each crescent roll and tuck ends under to seal the dough.
- You can brush the top with egg wash and sprinkle coarse sea salt on top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until golden brown
- Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top of the ring before serving.
- You can serve this with mayonnaise or mixture of ½ cup mayonnaise and 2-3 Tbsp. Greek yogurt(or sour cream).