Healthy Chicken, Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad is QUICK and EASY RECIPE for lunch, family dinner or party food for a crowd. Chopped salad with marinated grilled chicken and veggies is skinny, clean eating, low carb, light and easy summer meal. This simple recipe use just one mixture as marinade for chicken and salad dressing, too. But if you need appetizer version of this recipe you need to check this Chicken Avocado Salad Roll Ups.
Healthy Chicken, Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad
Sometimes we all need new, simple and quick idea for meal prep, to make healthy lunch and pack for work. Therefore Healthy Chicken, Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad is something you should add to your meal plan.
This salad is great to be complete meal for weeknight family dinner. Above all it’s healthy, simple and easy to make. Actually it’s combination of grilled chicken and a lot of chopped veggies, so you won’t have to make several dishes. Just one dish and family dinner is ready, sounds great, right?! You can use leftovers from this Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Breast Recipe and make this salad, too.
Eventually, summer is here! Summer means more gathering and parties. Healthy Chicken, Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad is great if you need to feed the crowd. Just chop fresh veggies and grilled chicken and you can make a large bowl of food in half an hour. You can easily double or triple the recipe if needed.
Healthy Chicken Salad
But above all I want to point out the most important fact about this salad. This Chicken, Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad is really healthy, clean eating meal.
Whether you take care of health whole year round or just want low carb, diet food when summer and bikini season starts, you should try this Healthy Chicken, Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad recipe.
I’m sure you have tried many easy chicken recipes so far. But marinated grilled chicken is always the best. Boneless chicken breasts or tenders can be grilled in a few minutes. But they stay very juicy and full of flavors if you marinate them first.
However, don’t let the marinade for grilled chicken scares you. This is really simple recipe!!! Marinade for chicken and salad dressing is one simple mixture!!! Just divide it and use half for marinating the chicken and reserve the other half as salad dressing.
Summer time demands light and easy meals. We don’t want to spend hours in warm kitchen and consume high calorie food. Quick, healthy and easy recipe is great choice for dinner and lunch, too. If you love chicken and veggies, this Healthy Chicken, Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad is perfect recipe for you.
More Easy Chicken Avocado Recipes:
Chicken Avocado Salad Roll Ups are great appetizers for a party, healthy lunch for kids or light and easy dinner for whole family .
Looking for quick and easy dinner recipes? This Chicken Avocado Burritos come together with just 15 min prep!
Love Cheesy Garlic Bread? Then you’ll like this quick and easy Chicken Avocado Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe! It’s French bread stuffed with chicken, avocado and Mozzarella and topped with butter, Parmesan and garlic.
Pin Healthy Chicken, Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad image:Print
Healthy Chicken, Cucumber, Tomato and Avocado Salad is QUICK and EASY RECIPE for lunch, family dinner or party food for a crowd.
- 12–14 oz. boneless skinless chicken tenders (or chicken breast sliced ½ inch thick)
- 1–1 ½ tablespoon olive oil to grease the pan
- 2 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (2 small lemons)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8–1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large avocado-diced
- 1 cucumber -diced
- about 1 ½–2 cups cherry tomatoes-halved
- 1 small-medium red onion- sliced
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese- to sprinkle on top if desired
- First, in a medium bowl combine all ingredients for marinade/dressing and stir well.
- Reserve half of the mixture for later use as salad dressing (cover and store in the fridge).
- Now, place chicken tenders in remaining mixture and flip the chicken to coat well, then, cover the bowl and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Grease grilling pan with olive oil, heat over medium high heat and grill the chicken a few minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked completely. Cool for a few minutes, then chop the chicken in bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl combine diced avocado, cucumber, sliced cherry tomatoes, red onion and chopped chicken, pour reserved dressing over the salad ingredients, stir well and serve.