If you love simple and easy 5 minutes crescent roll recipes you must try this Chicken Avocado Crescent Ring.
- 1 8oz.can of refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 avocado-diced
- 2–3 slices bacon-cooked and crumbled
- Egg wash for brushing the tops-optional
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling on top-optional
- Mayonnaise, sour cream or Greek Yogurt
- Fresh parsley- chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and arrange triangles overlapping the edges in a circle onto baking sheet. You can place overturned glass or small bowl as a center to easier create the circle around the rim.
- Sprinkled half of shredded cheese along the base of the ring, then sprinkle chopped chicken and avocado, sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon.
- Roll back each crescent roll and tuck ends under to seal the dough.
- You can brush the top with egg wash and sprinkle coarse sea salt on top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until golden brown
- Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top of the ring before serving.
- You can serve this with mayonnaise or mixture of ½ cup mayonnaise and 2-3 Tbsp. Greek yogurt(or sour cream).