Looking for quick and easy Easter dessert recipe? This No Bake Easter Chocolate Pie with Rice Krispie crust and chocolate pie filling, topped with whipped cream, colorful confetti sprinkles, M&M candies and white chocolate shavings is perfect and easy dessert recipe. Need more easy Easter desserts, check these Homemade Reese’s Eggs, it’s no bake dessert, too.
No Bake Chocolate Pie
Easter Chocolate Pie with no bake crust is really simple and easy recipe to make. An easy, pat-in-the-pan crust and smooth and silky chocolate pie filling with whipped cream topping and all those colorful crunchy candy makes a perfect dessert.
But, that’s not the case when you’re making a base with ooey gooey, marshmallowy rice krispie treats, like this No Bake Easter Chocolate Pie. No bake pie crust that doesn’t requires food processors and rolling pins or floured surfaces—just press in the pan and let it set is my favorite, obviously.
And if you like to make individual portion of chocolate pies, then check this Easter Krispie Treats! These are mini chocolate pies with Rice Krispie crust and Nutella filling.
Quick and Easy No Bake Easter Desserts
When you’re cooking all this food over the holidays, having a little less work to do is great news! Therefore, this No Bake Easter Chocolate Pie is great idea for the holiday.
No bake, just pat in the pan Rice Krispie pie crust is so simple to make.
Chocolate pie filling is quick and easy recipe, too. All you have to do is to cook the mixture of sugar, milk, eggs and corn starch until it thickens. Then, add chocolate, vanilla and butter and stir until it’s melted and smooth.
Finally, spread cooled filling into no bake pie crust and let it sit in the fridge until completely set. And in the end, before serving top the pie with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings and, sprinkles and candies of your choice.
Craving for more chocolate pie recipes? Then check these:
Chocolate Fudge Pie is delicious, rich and decadent homemade chocolate pie, made from scratch!
French Silk Pie is chocolate lovers dream.Print
No Bake Easter Chocolate Pie with Rice Krispie crust and chocolate pie filling, topped with whipped cream, colorful confetti sprinkles, M&M candies and white chocolate shavings is perfect and easy dessert recipe.
Rice Krispie Crust:
- 3 Tablespoons salted butter
- 7 oz. mini marshmallows
- 4 cups rice cereal (like Rice Krispies)
- ½ cup M&M candies
- 1/4 cup confetti sprinkles
Chocolate Pie filling:
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 ¼ cups whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 oz. semi-sweet chocolate-finely chopped (or chocolate chips)
- 2 cups whipped cream
- M&M candies, confetti sprinkles and white chocolate shavings-for garnish
- Spray 10 x 2 inches glass pie dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl stir together rice cereals, M&M candies and confetti sprinkles, set aside.
- Grease large heatproof bowl with nonstick spray and place over a pot of simmering water. Add 3 Tablespoons of salted butter and mini marshmallows. Stir with a rubber spatula until completely melted (grease spatula with nonstick spray, too). Remove from heat.
- Stir in the cereals until it is completely coated with the marshmallow mixture. Press into bottom and sides of prepared pie dish. Press cereals with greased bottom of measuring cup. Place in the fridge to firm.
- To make chocolate filling, whisk egg yolks and milk, set aside.
- In a saucepan stir sugar and corn starch. Add milk and egg mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until it thickens.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate, vanilla and softened butter. Sir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Cool to room temperature, then pour spread into rice krispie crust. Place in the fridge and chill at least 4-5 hours or overnight until chocolate filling is completely set.
- Before serving top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings, sprinkles and M&M candies.