Easter Chocolate lasagna is no bake dessert with crushed Oreo, cream cheese, chocolate pudding and Cool Whip, garnished with Peeps and Easter egg candies is perfect addition for Easter table.
- 36 Oreo cookies
- ½ unsalted butter-melted
Cream Cheese Layer:
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese-softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Cool Whip
Chocolate Pudding Layer:
- 2 (3.9 oz.) packages chocolate instant pudding
- 2 and 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 ½ cups crushed Oreo
- Peeps bunnies, Easter egg candies…
- In a food processor finely crushed Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. If you don’t have food processor, place Oreo cookies into ziplock bag and crush the cookies with a rolling pin.
- Using a fork mix crushed Oreo with melted butter, then press the mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 inches dish. Place in the fridge to firm.
- Beat cream cheese, softened butter, sugar and vanilla until it’s light and creamy. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread the mixture over the crust and place in the fridge.
- In a medium bowl mix chocolate instant pudding with 2 and 3/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for a few minutes until the pudding starts thickening. Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Spread 2 cups Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with crushed Oreo. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with Peeps and Easter egg candies.