Would you like to have the whole caramel peach crumble pie just for yourself?! Crumble Mini Peach Pie is individual portion of delicious crumble pie loaded with fresh peaches and caramel sauce. Sounds great, right?!
Crumble Mini Peach Pie has buttery pie crust packed with fresh peaches and caramel sauce, topped with brown sugar cinnamon crumbs. These mini pies are super easy, crowd-pleaser summer treat.
Sweet, juicy peaches are sign that summer is finally here! I like fresh peaches so much, but I like desserts made with peaches even more.
Finally, here is another yummy peach pie. Actually it’s a mini version of my previous recipe, Caramel Crumble Peach Pie.
Individual portion of pie are so much fun. It’s easier to serve and you don’t have to share your pie with anyone. You have whole pie just for yourself.
Therefore I had no doubt about this recipe. When I choose to make a pie I knew it have to be a mini, bite sized version of regular pie.
For this Crumble Mini Peach Pie recipe I used shortcuts and took store bought pie crusts and caramel sauce. I cut out 4 inch circles from pie crusts and press them into cupcake pan. Pie filling is simple mixture of small diced fresh peaches tossed with cornstarch and caramel sauce. Not to mention the topping…OMG, it’s my favorite part!!! Huge pile of this sweet and crunchy goodness – brown sugar cinnamon crumbs!!! Ohhh, these crumbs are so addicting!
Moreover if you add caramel sauce drizzle on top you’ll enjoy absolutely in this Crumble Mini Peach Pie. If you like sweet and salty combo use salted caramel sauce, if not just go with regular caramel.
Craving for more peach desserts?! Check these delicious recipes:
There are three reasons why this fantastic Peach Cobbler can become one of your favorite recipes – it’s super tasty, super simple and super economic. You don’t believe me? Try it and tell me if I was right!
This Crescent Roll Peach Dumplings recipe is one of the best Southern food dessert recipes.
Peaches and Cream Pie is delicious, refreshing summertime dessert. This easy recipe calls for canned peaches, so you can enjoy it any time of year.
Pin Crumble Mini Peach Pie image for later:Print
Crumble Mini Peach Pie is individual portion of delicious crumble pie loaded with fresh peaches and caramel sauce.
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 3 ½–4 cups diced fresh peaches (weight about 500 grams or 18.oz. when peel them and remove stone)
- 2 Tablespoon Caramel sauce (salted or regular-to your taste)
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
For Crumb Topping:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (or more to taste)
- 6.5 Tablespoon unsalted butter-melted and cooled
- Dash of salt
- Caramel sauce to drizzle on top
- To make the filling toss diced peaches with cornstarch and caramel sauce to coat all peaches well. Set aside.
- To make the crumb topping combine all ingredients and stir with a fork until pea sized crumbs form. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Spray regular cupcake pan with nonstick spray or brush each cup generously with vegetable oil. This recipe makes 12 mini pies!
- Roll out pie crust on floured work surface and using 4 inch cutter cut out 12 circles.
- Press each circle of pie crust into the bottom and sides of each cup.
- Add about 2 tablespoon of peach filling in each cup (fill almost to the top).
- Top each pie with a pile of crumbs.
- Bake 10 minutes at 425 F, then REDUCE THE HEAT TO 350 F and bake for additional 25-35 minutes, until the crumbs and pie crust get nice golden brown color.
- Cool the pies in the pan for 25 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce for serving.