Very Berry Dessert Lasagna is an easy, no bake summer dessert recipe with fresh strawberries and blueberries. If you are looking for festive, red, white and blue dessert to feed the crowd for 4th of July, this layered dessert with Oreo crust, strawberry mousse, cheesecake layer, blueberry mouse, whipped cream and white chocolate curls on top is perfect! You should check this No Bake Summer Berry Lasagna, too!
Strawberry and Blueberry Dessert Lasagna
This strawberry and blueberry Dessert Lasagna is perfect summer dessert recipe- light, easy and no oven required!!! It’s a combo of my No Bake Strawberry Jello Lasagna and White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna.
Very Berry Dessert Lasagna is easy, layered, no bake dessert. First, bottom layer is Oreo crust. It’s just a simple mixture of crushed Golden Oreos and melted butter, pressed in the bottom of the pan.
Oreo crust is followed by delicious strawberry mousse made with strawberry Jello, Greek yogurt, whipped cream and diced fresh strawberries.
White layer in the middle is no bake cheesecake. Then, there’s blue layer-fresh blueberry mousse with Greek yogurt, berry blue Jello and whipped cream, too.
All these delicious layers are topped with more whipped cream and white chocolate curls. White chocolate is perfect match with fresh summer berries. Chocolate curls complement the flavors and makes awesome texture combo with smooth and creamy mousse and cheesecake layers.
However, this Strawberry and Blueberry Dessert Lasagna is quick and easy dessert recipe for delicious summer treat. Also, red, white and blue dessert is definitely fun and festive idea for 4th of July party.
It’s really simple to make, it doesn’t take much of active prep time. But It’s the best to be made a day before serving because it needs 5-6 hours to set.
Definitely, this summer you should try this light and refreshing sweet treat.
Craving for more berry desserts??
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Cake is refreshing, spring and summer dessert assembled of moist lemon cake dotted with juicy blueberries, blueberry cheesecake and sweet and tangy lemon cream cheese frosting.Print
Very Berry Dessert Lasagna is easy, no bake summer dessert recipe with fresh strawberries and blueberries.
For Oreo Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
For Strawberry Layer:
- 4.5 oz. strawberry flavored gelatin (like Jello)
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- ¾ cup strawberry Greek yogurt-cold
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 2 ¼ cups Cool Whip
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip
For Blueberry Layer:
- 4.5 oz. berry blue gelatin (like Jello)
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- ½ cup blueberry Greek yogurt-cold
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 ¼ cups Cool Whip
- 2 ½ –3 cups Cool Whip
- 6 oz. white chocolate bar or block-to make the curls
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup diced strawberries
- To make the crust ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs.
- In a bowl stir together ½ cup melted butter with Oreo crumbs until evenly moistened, then press the mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13 x 2-inch dish, set in the freezer to firm while making next layer.
- In a large heath proof bowl place strawberry Jello, add 2/3 cup boiling water and stir to dissolve completely.
- Whisk in ¾ cup cold strawberry Greek yogurt until combine, then stir in diced strawberries. Add 2 ¼ cups Cool Whip and mix until combine evenly.
- Pour the mixture over Oreo crust layer and smooth the top. Place in the freezer for 25-30 minutes to set.
- In a bowl cream together ½ cup softened butter, 8 oz. softened cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip and mix to combine.
- Spoon over strawberry layer and gently spread into an even layer. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm.
- In a large bowl place berry blue Jello, add 2/3 cup boiling water and stir to dissolve completely.
- In a food processor pulse blueberry Greek yogurt and fresh blueberries. Then, pour the mixture in the Jello and whisk to combine.
- Add 2 ¼ cups Cool Whip and mix until combine evenly. Pour the mixture over cream cheese layer and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate until set, then spread 2 ½ -3 cups whipped cream on top.
- To make the curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler across the broad surface of a bar of white chocolate at room temperature. Sprinkle curls on top. Refrigerate for 2 more hours before serving, or overnight.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries and diced strawberries before serving.
- Store in the fridge.
You can use thawed whipped topping like Cool Whip (you’ll need about 8 ¾ cups) or make homemade whipped cream. Beat 4 ¼ cups chilled heavy cream with 2 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar to taste and continue mixing on high speed until STIFF PEAKS form.