No-bake, no muss, no fuss – Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars recipe !!!
I think this is already enough to get the attention of true fans of this wonderful combination of chocolate and peanut butter. You are surely aware by now that this is is my new favorite recipe because it is very easy and tasty. For instance, I love this chocolate peanut butter cheesecake. I’m not even sure you can call this dessert “bars” because these sweet cubes simply melt in your mouth, like classic fudge.
The recipe is so simple that it can’t be simpler. You need to melt white chocolate and peanut butter, pour them into a baking pan lined with baking paper. Put it into the freezer and leave it to get hard for a few minutes, during which time you can melt the chocolate and heavy cream. After that, pour the layer of chocolate and sprinkle the chopped Reese’s cups. You can skip this last part if you want, because these Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are so rich and decadent that they don’t even need those cups, it is more like a garnish and serves only for looks 🙂
This is a perfect “last minute” dessert for guests who just love to say they are coming at the last moment, because everyone at home probably has these ingredients ready , and everything is made so quickly! In a blink of an eye!
And another thing, since these Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are very strong, one or two cubes will be enough to satisfy your sweet tooth, and you can store the rest in the freezer and keep them for another unexpected visitor. Wait, wait, listen to me. Hide the rest from yourself in the freezer because these bars are so tasty, that you simply become an addict and you won’t be able to stop eating them.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup -chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Line 8×8 inch pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate chips and stir in peanut butter and mix well until it’s completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture in the pan, tap it gently onto working surface to set and place in the freezer for 10-15 mins.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat combine chocolate chips and heavy cream, stiring until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture looks smooth.
- Pour it over the harden white chocolate layer and sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
- Set it in the refregirator for a few hours, or if you are in a hurry place it in the freezer for half an hour.
- Cut into small pieces and serve.
- Keep in the fridge for a week. or in the freezer for longer storage.