- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup -chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Line 8×8 inch pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt white chocolate chips and stir in peanut butter and mix well until it’s completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture in the pan, tap it gently onto working surface to set and place in the freezer for 10-15 mins.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat combine chocolate chips and heavy cream, stiring until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture looks smooth.
- Pour it over the harden white chocolate layer and sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
- Set it in the refregirator for a few hours, or if you are in a hurry place it in the freezer for half an hour.
- Cut into small pieces and serve.
- Keep in the fridge for a week. or in the freezer for longer storage.