Love Cheesy Garlic Bread? Then you’ll like this quick and easy Chicken Avocado Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe! It’s French bread stuffed with chicken, avocado and Mozzarella and topped with butter, Parmesan and garlic. This isn’t just an appetizer or party food, this could be complete meal for whole family!!! You can serve it on weeknight as light and easy summer dinner or pack as a sandwich for lunch and take to work.
Since summer is here and the weather is warm, light and easy, healthy summer meal became my favorite choice.
The recipe is super simple and easy, use just a few ingredients and you probably have most of them on hand.
Chicken Avocado Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe is perfect recipe when you need quick and easy weeknight dinner for whole family.
This is also awesome idea how to use up leftovers of cooked or baked chicken. But don’t worry, if you don’t have chicken leftovers, just grill boneless skinless chicken breast in the pan and then continue with this recipe. Actually, that will take 10-15 mins more of your time, but still you can finish the whole meal in 45 mins.
But if you already have chicken leftovers, just chop the chicken in small pieces, diced an avocado and green onion. Shallow the loaf of French bread and stuff it with the mixture of chicken, avocado, mozzarella and cream cheese. Cut it in an inch slices and arrange on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
Finally comes the best part. Generously brush the top of French bread with melted butter, grated parmesan cheese and minced garlic. Then bake for 15-20 mins, just until the cheese has melted andd the bread crust became golden brown and crispy.
It can’t be much easier than this! Simple, quick, easy and healthy dinner is ready! This is one my favorite easy chicken recipes! Try it and you’ll love This Chicken Avocado Stuffed Garlic Bread, too!
Light and Easy Healthy Summer Meal for Your Lunch Box:
Chicken Avocado Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe
Love Cheesy Garlic Bread? Then you’ll like this quick and easy Chicken Avocado Stuffed Garlic Bread recipe! !
- 1 French bread
- 4 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken- chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small avocado- diced
- 1 green onion-sliced
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 garlic cloves-minced (about 2 tsp.)
- 2 tablespoons parsley-chopped
- 2 ½ tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Place a large sheet of aluminum foil onto large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl place softened cream cheese and sour cream, stir with a fork just to combine. Add chopped chicken, avocado, shredded cheese and sliced green onion. Stir until evenly combine.
- Slice the French bread into thirds and using a sharp knife shallow out each piece of bread.
- Stuff the inside of bread with chicken-avocado mixture. Press it as much as you can so the bread will be filled generously. But do this carefully or the bread might fall apart.
- Slice each piece of stuffed bread into 1 inch slices, then place them on a baking sheet lined with foil. Arrange them tightly side-by-side.
- In a small bowl stir together melted butter, grated Parmesan, minced garlic and chopped parsley. Brush the top and sides of bread. Drizzle remaining mixture on top.
- Wrap the foil over the French bread.
- Bake for 15–18 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the bread starting to brown.