Chocolate Covered Banana Brownies is the most decadent version of chocolate covered bananas you’ll ever tried!!! Super moist banana bread brownies taste great even without the frosting. But when you add more bananas and chocolate peanut butter ganache on top…WOW!!! That’s the best brownie in the world! They are super fudgy and SOOO rich!
Actually, I’m a huge fan of chocolate covered bananas. But, I love good, moist, banana brownie as well. So, the rest of the story is simple. Finally, I’ve decided to put my two favorite treats in one decadent dessert- Chocolate Covered Banana Brownies.
And you can just imagine how tasty these brownies are. Flavorful and super moist banana bread brownie base with more bananas on top…YUM!!!
But, the star of this recipe is chocolate peanut butter ganache. It’s lick-the-bowl-good!!! Silky ganache is so rich, so fudgy and pair perfect with bananas,too.
Moreover, this recipe is really simple and easy. It’s one-bowl banana brownie batter with just a few simple ingredients. You can whip it in 3 minutes. Topping is also super simple. Just slice the bananas arrange them over cooled brownies. Melt chocolate with boiling heavy cream, stir in peanut butter and the ganache is ready. Spread it over bananas and refregirate for 15 minutes to set. Then, slice your Chocolate Covered Banana Brownies and enjoy!
However, I like the combo of chocolate and banana. I like to add chocolate in every banana recipe. Like in my Skinny Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins, Chocolate Chip Banana Bread or Banana Split Dessert Salad.
Chocolate Covered Banana Brownies Recipe:Print
Super moist banana bread brownies taste great even without the frosting. But when you add more bananas and chocolate peanut butter ganache on top…WOW!!! That’s the best brownie in the world! They are super fudgy and SOOO rich!
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup mashed banana (1 medium-large banana)
- 1 cup flour
- 3–4 large bananas
- 12 oz. semi sweet baking chocolate finely chopped
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line 8 x 8 inches pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together melted butter, brown sugar, sugar and salt.
- Add egg and vanilla and whisk just to combine.
- Add mashed banana and whisk to combine, then whisk in flour. Pour the batter in prepared pan, smooth the top and bake 25 minutes, or until the center has set.
- Cool completely in the pan.
- Place chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Pour boiling heavy cream over chocolate and let it sit for 1-2 minutes, then stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Stir in creamy peanut butter until smooth.
- Slice bananas in half and arrange over cooled brownies.
- Pour chocolate peanut butter mixture over bananas and place in the fridge for 15 minutes to firm.