Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese is simple and easy dessert recipe for fall baking season. Moist and spicy pumpkin bars are delicious breakfast or snack. But this crowd-pleasing treat is fancy enough to be served as a dessert at Halloween party or as light and easy dessert after Thanksgiving dinner.
Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese
Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese are irresistible fall treat! It will be your new favorite and the only fall dessert you need! When you try them, you’re going to want to make over and over this fall.
Although these are the ultimate fall treat, I like them so much, so I make them all year long!
Anyway, can you imagine a better way to start a day than with a cup of freshly brewed coffee alongside moist and delicious pumpkin bars. Also, nothing will warm you up more and make you feel cozy on a rainy fall afternoon, than spicy Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese and a mug of hot apple cider.
However, Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese are perfect fall treat, breakfast or snack.
But, in a less than an hour you can have large jelly roll pan of crowd-pleaser dessert. If you need simple and easy recipe to make in a last minute and bring it to a Halloween party or Thanksgiving dinner, then try this Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese recipe.
How to Make Pumpkin Bars?
To make pumpkin bars beat 4 eggs with 1 and 2/3 cups sugar. Then mix in 1 cup vegetable oil, 1 ¾ cups pumpkin puree and 1 teaspoon vanilla., Add dry ingredients mix: 2 cups flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg and ¼ teaspoon ground ginger. Spread the mixture in 10 x 15-inch jelly roll pan and set aside.
Next make cream cheese mixture. Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and corn starch until smooth. Transfer the mixture in piping bag or zip-lock bag and cut off the corner. Draw the lines of cream cheese mixture diagonally on top of pumpkin pie mixture.
Bake 25-30 minutes, until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Cool completely before serving.
Let the fall baking season start!
Make sure to put this Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars recipe on your to-do list as soon as possible!
If you like these awesome Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Recipe you will also like these pumpkin dessert recipes:
OMG Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes You can grab a whole pie just for yourself!
Pumpkin Lasagna It’s time for a dessert! I can’t imagine anything better than this! Creamy and absolutely irresistible!
Pumpkin Pie Bombs Want a kids friendly snack?! These crescents loaded with pumpkin pie filling is great idea!Print
Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese is simple and easy dessert recipe for fall baking season.
- 4 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 ¾ cups pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
For Cream Cheese mixture:
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 ½ Tablespoons corn starch
- 1 /3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs- slightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and spray 10 x 15 x 1- inch jelly roll pan with non-stick spray, then line with parchment paper and spray the paper, set aside.
- To make pumpkin bars first whisk together dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda and spices, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat 4 eggs and sugar. Add oil, pumpkin and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Mix in dry ingredients and pour in prepared pan, then smooth the top.
- Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, corn starch and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs and mix just to combine. Transfer the mixture in piping bag or zip-lock bag and cut off the corner. Draw the lines of cream cheese mixture diagonally on top of pumpkin pie mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.