No Bake Peach Jello Lasagna is perfect summer dessert recipe- light, easy and no oven required!!! If you like peaches and cream, you’ll love this melt-in-your-mouth dessert lasagna. It’s a quick and easy recipe for a refreshing summer treat with a few simple ingredients: Golden Oreo, peaches, whipped cream, peach Jello, cream cheese, white chocolate, and peach Greek yogurt. Delicious layered peach dessert is a twist on my Strawberry Jello Lasagna.
No Bake Peach Jello Lasagna
Since fresh peaches are in full season during the summer, it’s the perfect time for quick and easy peach desserts recipe. By the way, when the weather is warm no one likes to heat the oven, but we all love to enjoy delicious sweet treats.
That’s the reason why everybody looks for easy no-bake summer dessert recipes, like this one.
But another great thing about this recipe is that you can easily swap fresh peaches with canned, and make this delicious dessert lasagna all year round.
I named this sweet treat ‘lasagna’ because it is a layered dessert. This lasagna has five delicious layers.
The bottom layer is the Golden Oreo crust. It’s just a simple mixture of Golden Oreo crumbs and melted butter pressed in the bottom of the pan.
The next layer is cream cheese with diced fresh peaches.
Then come the best part, light and fluffy mixture of whipped cream, peach Jello, and peach Greek yogurt. It’s melt-in-your-mouth peach flavored cream. Peach Greek yogurt which makes it very refreshing.
The fourth layer is whipped cream. And the top layer is white chocolate curls. Peaches and white chocolate are a match made in heaven.
However, this recipe is really simple, quick, and easy. It takes only a few minutes to whip up and then just a couple of hours to set up in the refrigerator before it is ready to serve.
End after a few hours of chilling time, you will enjoy the smooth, creamy, and very satisfying combo of peaches, cream, white chocolate, and Golden Oreo. They are all blend in this delicious, refreshing summer dessert!
No Bake Peach Jello Lasagna is perfect summer dessert recipe- light, easy and no oven required!!!
For Oreo Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
Peach Cheesecake Layer:
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 1 Tablespoon water
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup whipped cream
- 1 ¼ cup small diced peaches
Peach Jello Layer:
- 3 oz. peach flavored gelatin (like Jello)
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 cup peach Greek yogurt
- 4 cups whipped cream
- a few drops of orange food coloring-optional
- 2–3 cups whipped cream
- 4–5 oz. white chocolate bar to make the curls
- To make the crust, ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs. In a bowl stir together ½ cup melted butter with Oreo crumbs until evenly moistened, then press the mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13 -inch dish, set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon gelatin in 1 Tablespoon cold water, set aside to bloom. Melt the gelatin and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl cream together ½ cup softened butter, 8 oz. softened cream cheese, vanilla, and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Add 1 ¼ cup whipped cream and mix to combine. Then, pour in melted gelatin and mix to combine.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in diced peaches and spread the mixture over chilled crust. Place in the fridge.
Peach Jello Layer:
- In a large heatproof bowl place peach Jello, add ½ cup boiling water and stir until completely dissolved. Whisk in 1 cup peach Greek yogurt until combine.
- Add 4 cups whipped cream and mix until combine evenly. You can add a few drops of orange food coloring if desired. Pour the mixture over the cream cheese layer and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set.
- Spread 2 cups whipped cream on top.
- To make the curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler (or very thin knife)across the broad surface of a bar of white chocolate at room temperature. Sprinkle curls on top. Refrigerate for 2 more hours before serving, or overnight.
- Store in the fridge.
For the whipped cream, you can use thawed whipped topping like Cool Whip (you’ll need about 22 oz.). For the homemade whipped cream, beat 3 ½ cups chilled heavy whipping cream with 2 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar to taste and continue mixing on high speed until STIFF PEAKS form.