No Bake Peach Jello Lasagna is perfect summer dessert recipe- light, easy and no oven required!!!
For Oreo Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
Peach Cheesecake Layer:
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- 1 Tablespoon water
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cup whipped cream
- 1 ¼ cup small diced peaches
Peach Jello Layer:
- 3 oz. peach flavored gelatin (like Jello)
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 cup peach Greek yogurt
- 4 cups whipped cream
- a few drops of orange food coloring-optional
- 2–3 cups whipped cream
- 4–5 oz. white chocolate bar to make the curls
- To make the crust, ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs. In a bowl stir together ½ cup melted butter with Oreo crumbs until evenly moistened, then press the mixture in the bottom of 9 x 13 -inch dish, set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer.
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon gelatin in 1 Tablespoon cold water, set aside to bloom. Melt the gelatin and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl cream together ½ cup softened butter, 8 oz. softened cream cheese, vanilla, and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Add 1 ¼ cup whipped cream and mix to combine. Then, pour in melted gelatin and mix to combine.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in diced peaches and spread the mixture over chilled crust. Place in the fridge.
Peach Jello Layer:
- In a large heatproof bowl place peach Jello, add ½ cup boiling water and stir until completely dissolved. Whisk in 1 cup peach Greek yogurt until combine.
- Add 4 cups whipped cream and mix until combine evenly. You can add a few drops of orange food coloring if desired. Pour the mixture over the cream cheese layer and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set.
- Spread 2 cups whipped cream on top.
- To make the curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler (or very thin knife)across the broad surface of a bar of white chocolate at room temperature. Sprinkle curls on top. Refrigerate for 2 more hours before serving, or overnight.
- Store in the fridge.
For the whipped cream, you can use thawed whipped topping like Cool Whip (you’ll need about 22 oz.). For the homemade whipped cream, beat 3 ½ cups chilled heavy whipping cream with 2 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar to taste and continue mixing on high speed until STIFF PEAKS form.