No Bake Pineapple Cake is quick and easy summer dessert recipe. Creamy and smooth mixture of whipped cream, cream cheese and juicy pineapple, mounded on top of vanilla wafer crust is finished with pineapple rings and maraschino cherries to complete the Pineapple craving. If you prefer the classic one, check my layered Pineapple Upside Down Cake.
Pineapple is available all year round, but it’s tropical origins simply screams summer! Plus, this quick and easy desert recipe is totally NO BAKE which is exactly what you want in the summer. How much easier could it get?! This is pretty good! Right?
Although it takes only a few minutes to make this stunning, no bake dessert it will make everyone’s mouth water…
This light and creamy no bake cake loaded with juicy pineapple pieces, surrounded with pineapple rings is a refreshing way to finish a meal. And it’s perfect for warmer weather and Summery nights! But you can also serve it for birthdays and other celebrations successfully and it’s much easier than baking a cake!
Whether you take this cheesecake to party or potluck or make it for a simple weekend dessert it will be an instant hit!
Easy Summer No Bake Dessert Recipe
One of the many reasons why this cake is perfect dessert for summer is that is completely no bake! It’s perfect for hot summer days when you want to avoid the oven.
This no bake dessert takes only 10 minutes of prep time and a few simple ingredients.
To make this Pineapple Cake you’ll need the ring from springform pan. Place the ring on a serving plate and set aside.
For the crust, stir together vanilla wafer crumbs and melted butter and press the mixture inside the ring. Then arrange pineapple rings around the crust and place in the fridge to firm.
To make the filling beat softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, melted gelatin and pineapple yogurt. Finally fold in whipped cream and pineapple pieces.
Spread the mixture over the crust and top with pineapple rings. Chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight to firm completely. Before serving remove the ring from springform pan and garnish with maraschino cherries.
Craving for more pineapple cakes?! Check this one:
Pineapple Upside Down Cake is a triple dose of old-fashioned buttery, melt-in your-mouth pineapple upside-down cake layered with homemade cinnamon vanilla whipped cream. Bonus: no mixer required for the cake recipe!Print
No Bake Pineapple Cake is quick and easy summer dessert recipe. Creamy and smooth mixture of whipped cream, cream cheese and juicy pineapple is mounded on top of vanilla wafer crust and finished with pineapple rings and maraschino cherries.
- 1 ¾ cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese -room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pineapple Greek yogurt-room temperature
- 5 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream-chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple rings
- 1 (30 oz.) can pineapple rings
- maraschino cherries- for garnish
- You’ll need 8-9 pineapple rings to arrange around the cake, 7 for top and remaining rings ( about 10) chop in small pieces and add in the filling
- Place the ring from 9 x 3-inches springform pan on the plate and set aside.
- To make the crust, stir together vanilla wafer crumbs and melted butter and press the mixture firmly inside the ring. Arrange pineapple rings all around the crust and press them vertically on the inside of the springform pan. Place in the fridge while making the filling.
- In a small saucepan place ½ cup cold water, sprinkle with gelatin and set aside to bloom for 5 minutes.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form, add vanilla extract and ½ cup powdered sugar and mix to combine, then set aside.
- Over a low heat melt the gelatin until completely melted, then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth. Add Greek yogurt and melted gelatin and mix to combine.
- Fold in whipped cream and chopped pineapple.
- Spread the mixture over the crust and make sure to fill all the gaps inside pineapple rings.
- Smooth the top and arrange remaining pineapple rings. Chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight to set completely.
- To remove the springform pan ring, leave the cake on the counter for 10-15 minutes. Then, run a thin knife under the hot water and gently circle around the cake to separate the cake from the pan, unlock the ring and lift it up but make sure not to disturb the pineapple rings.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries if desired.