Summer Berry Frozen Dessert is easy no bake recipe for refreshing summer treat. It’s delicious, creamy, no bake cheesecake with mix of fresh summer berries, graham cracker crust and crunchy crumb topping. It’s festive, red, white and blue dessert, perfect for 4th of July celebration, too. For more red, white and blue dessert, check my No Bake Summer Berry Lasagna and No Bake Summer Berry Salad.
Summer Berry Frozen Dessert
Summer Berry Frozen Dessert is completely no bake recipe.
First comes the crust. It’s just a simple mixture of graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and melted butter.
Then, there’s mouthwatering no bake cheesecake filling. The filling is made of cream cheese, lemon juice, sweetened condensed milk and it’s so creamy and smooth. It’s overloaded with mix of juicy fresh summer berries: blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. YUM!!!
Finally, there are a lot of delicious , buttery graham cracker crumb on top,too.
This Summer Berry Frozen Dessert recipe is one of the easiest recipes I’ve ever made. It has only few simple ingredients! And it’s done in literally 15 minutes.
Just mix the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter, press half of the mixture in the bottom of the pan. Whip the cheesecake and fold in the fresh berries and pour it into the crust. Sprinkle the top with remaining graham cracker crumbs and chill until set.
As I said, the filling is red, white and blue. Therefore, it’s perfect for your fourth of July festivities. You can easily double the recipe and feed the crowd. Bring this to a summer gathering or BBQ and you will be the star of any party.
But this delicious treat, has one flaw. Its meant to be a frozen dessert, so you must store it in the freezer until ready to serve. That’s could be the problem during the summer if you want to take it to a picnic and you don’t have the freezer for storage.
Easy Summer Berry Frozen Dessert Recipe:Print
Summer Berry Frozen Dessert is easy no bake recipe for refreshing summer treat. It’s delicious, creamy, no bake cheesecake with mix of fresh summer berries, graham cracker crust and crunchy crumb topping.
Graham Cracker Crust and Crumb Topping:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter-melted
- Berry Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened (use brick style cream cheese)
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 ½-3 cup fresh berries ( I used about 1 ¼ cup blueberries, 3/4 cup raspberries and 1/3 cup diced strawberries)
- In a bowl stir together graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar. Then add melted butter and stir well until evenly moistened.
- Grease bottom of 9×9 inch dish with non-stick spray. Press almost 2/3 of the mixture in the bottom of the dish and chill in the freezer while making the filling.
- To make the filling using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, as necessary. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. Finally, fold in berries.
- Spread the filling over chilled crust and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Freeze at least 5-6 hours or overnight.