Summer Berry Frozen Dessert is easy no bake recipe for refreshing summer treat. It’s delicious, creamy, no bake cheesecake with mix of fresh summer berries, graham cracker crust and crunchy crumb topping.
Graham Cracker Crust and Crumb Topping:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter-melted
- Berry Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened (use brick style cream cheese)
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 ½–3 cup fresh berries ( I used about 1 ¼ cup blueberries, 3/4 cup raspberries and 1/3 cup diced strawberries)
- In a bowl stir together graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar. Then add melted butter and stir well until evenly moistened.
- Grease bottom of 9×9 inch dish with non-stick spray. Press almost 2/3 of the mixture in the bottom of the dish and chill in the freezer while making the filling.
- To make the filling using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, as necessary. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. Finally, fold in berries.
- Spread the filling over chilled crust and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Freeze at least 5-6 hours or overnight.