This Summer Berry Frozen Dessert is an easy no bake cake recipe that makes for a refreshing summer treat. It’s a delicious, creamy cheesecake with a mix of fresh summer berries, graham cracker crust and crunchy crumb topping. A festive, red, white and blue dessert, perfect for a 4th of July celebration.
Graham Cracker Crust and Crumb Topping:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter-melted
- Berry Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened (use brick style cream cheese)
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 ½–3 cup fresh berries ( I used about 1 ¼ cup blueberries, 3/4 cup raspberries and 1/3 cup diced strawberries)
- In a bowl stir together graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar. Then add melted butter and stir well until evenly moistened.
- Grease bottom of 9×9 inch dish with non-stick spray. Press almost 2/3 of the mixture in the bottom of the dish and chill in the freezer while making the filling.
- To make the filling using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, as necessary. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. Finally, fold in berries.
- Spread the filling over chilled crust and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Freeze at least 5-6 hours or overnight.