Strawberry Jello Lasagna is quick and easy, no-bake dessert recipe for a delicious spring or summer treat. Made with fresh strawberries, whipped cream and cream cheese filling, Golden Oreo crust, and strawberry crunch topping, this strawberry lasagna is the best no-bake layered dessert. If you like super easy strawberry desserts, check these No-Bake Strawberry Lasagna and Strawberry Icebox Shortcake, too.
Strawberry Lasagna – No Bake Strawberry Dessert
Layered dessert with fresh juicy, strawberries is a staple for spring and summer ‘’baking’’ season. I like to bake with fresh strawberries, so I shared so many strawberry dessert recipes here on my blog. But I also like to keep strawberries fresh in my desserts, and that means to create no-bake recipes.
This strawberry Jello Lasagna is so delicious and very refreshing, too. A layer of fresh berries stuck together with strawberry Jello, sandwiched between two fluffy layers of cream cheese and the whipped cream mixture makes the perfect combo. But when you add Golden Oreo crust and irresistible strawberry crunch with Oreo crumbs, butter, and crispy freeze-dried strawberries, you get one very tasty dessert, indeed.
How to Make Strawberry Jello Lasagna
Strawberry Lasagna is delicious, but as an added bonus, it’s completely no-bake, too. And that’s what makes this layered dessert lasagna the perfect summer treat. Instead of spending a lot of time in the kitchen, you can get back to enjoying the beautiful weather and have something so tasty to satisfy your sweet tooth.
For this recipe you’ll need:
- Golden Oreo
- unsalted butter
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- heavy whipping cream
- strawberry Jello
- fresh strawberries
- and freeze-dried strawberries
First, make the strawberry jello filling, and while it’s cooling make the rest. Sprinkle sliced strawberries with Jello powder and cook on medium-low heat just for 2-3 minutes until the jello completely dissolve, then set aside to cool.
For the crust stir together Oreo crumbs and melted butter, reserve 1 cup of the mixture for topping, and press remaining crumbs in the bottom of the 9 x 13 inches dish.
Next, make the filling. First, make the whipped cream and set it aside. Then cream butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Combine whipped cream and cream cheese mixture and spread half of the mixture over the crust.
Spread the cooled strawberry filling and freeze for 10-15 minutes, then spread the remaining cream cheese filling on top and chill in the fridge for a few hours or preferably overnight. You can add strawberry crunch topping immediately, but I suggest you add it before serving so it keeps the crunch and doesn’t get soggy.
Serve chilled and enjoy the spring or summertime!
Strawberry Jello Lasagna is quick and easy, no-bake dessert recipe for a delicious spring or summer treat. Made with fresh strawberries, whipped cream and cream cheese filling, Golden Oreo crust, and strawberry crunch topping, this strawberry lasagna is the best no-bake layered dessert.
Crust and topping:
- 48 Golden Oreo cookies-ground whole with the filling
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
- 1 oz. freeze dried strawberries- coarsely crushed
Strawberry Jello Filling:
- 32 oz. fresh strawberry-sliced
- 1 (3 oz.) pack strawberry flavored gelatin (like Jell-O)
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 12 oz. cream cheese-room temperature
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter-room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- First, make the strawberry filling. In a large saucepan, place sliced strawberries, sprinkle with dry strawberry Jello powder and stir gently with a rubber spatula to evenly coat the berries. Heat over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring gently with the spatula. Heat just until the gelatin completely dissolves in strawberry juice (do not cook them too long or the strawberry will become mushy). Set aside to cool.
- To make the crust, place whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Stir in melted butter, until all crumbs are evenly moistened. Reserve ¼ of the mixture for topping, and the remaining mixture press in the bottom of the 9 x 13 inches dish. Place in the fridge or freezer.
- To make the filling, first, mix cold heavy whipping cream with 1 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks form. Add ¾ cup powdered sugar and continue mixing, until stiff peaks form. Set aside. You should get about 6-6 ½ cups of whipped cream. You can substitute whipped cream with refrigerated Cool Whip if desired.
- In a large bowl, cream softened butter, cream cheese, and vanilla. Mix in powdered sugar. Finally, fold in prepared whipped cream.
- Spread ½ of the cream cheese-whipped cream mixture over Oreo crust. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spoon strawberry filling over the cream cheese layer, smooth the top, and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes (until the Jello has set).
- Spread remaining cream cheese filling over the strawberry layer. Smooth the top and refrigerate for 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- To make the strawberry crunch topping, stir reserved Oreo crumbs with coarsely crushed freeze-dried strawberries and sprinkle on top.
- Serve cold from the fridge. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5-6 days.
You can substitute whipped cream with refrigerated Cool Whip if desired.