Strawberry Jello Lasagna is quick and easy, no-bake dessert recipe for a delicious spring or summer treat. Made with fresh strawberries, whipped cream and cream cheese filling, Golden Oreo crust, and strawberry crunch topping, this strawberry lasagna is the best no-bake layered dessert.
Crust and topping:
- 48 Golden Oreo cookies-ground whole with the filling
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
- 1 oz. freeze dried strawberries- coarsely crushed
Strawberry Jello Filling:
- 32 oz. fresh strawberry-sliced
- 1 (3 oz.) pack strawberry flavored gelatin (like Jell-O)
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 12 oz. cream cheese-room temperature
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter-room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- First, make the strawberry filling. In a large saucepan, place sliced strawberries, sprinkle with dry strawberry Jello powder and stir gently with a rubber spatula to evenly coat the berries. Heat over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring gently with the spatula. Heat just until the gelatin completely dissolves in strawberry juice (do not cook them too long or the strawberry will become mushy). Set aside to cool.
- To make the crust, place whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Stir in melted butter, until all crumbs are evenly moistened. Reserve ¼ of the mixture for topping, and the remaining mixture press in the bottom of the 9 x 13 inches dish. Place in the fridge or freezer.
- To make the filling, first, mix cold heavy whipping cream with 1 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks form. Add ¾ cup powdered sugar and continue mixing, until stiff peaks form. Set aside. You should get about 6-6 ½ cups of whipped cream. You can substitute whipped cream with refrigerated Cool Whip if desired.
- In a large bowl, cream softened butter, cream cheese, and vanilla. Mix in powdered sugar. Finally, fold in prepared whipped cream.
- Spread ½ of the cream cheese-whipped cream mixture over Oreo crust. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Spoon strawberry filling over the cream cheese layer, smooth the top, and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes (until the Jello has set).
- Spread remaining cream cheese filling over the strawberry layer. Smooth the top and refrigerate for 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- To make the strawberry crunch topping, stir reserved Oreo crumbs with coarsely crushed freeze-dried strawberries and sprinkle on top.
- Serve cold from the fridge. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5-6 days.
You can substitute whipped cream with refrigerated Cool Whip if desired.