Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes are decadent bite-sized dessert perfect for the holiday season! Nutty, caramel, pecan pie filling on top of the rich and creamy cheesecake is so addictive and simply irresistible. These yummy bites are a combo of two favorite desserts- cheesecake and pecan pie. Actually, they are the mini version of my most popular Thanksgiving and Christmas recipe- Pecan Pie Cheesecake.
Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes
Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes combines two of the best holiday desserts-cheesecake and pecan pie and pack them into one amazing treat. These yummy bites are easy to make and serve, too and that makes them the perfect addition for your Thanksgiving or Christmas table.
However, I’m a big cheesecake fan. I especially love mini cheesecake recipes like my Mini Pumpkin Swirled Cheesecakes and Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Streusel Topping. They make a delicious and easy bite-sized dessert to add to a party menu when the last thing you want to do is be plating and serving dessert.
In the first place, Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes combines two classic desserts for one epic holiday dessert. Likewise, they are so easy to make and serve.
When you make them as a holiday dessert, you will easily adjust the amount to your needs. If you need to feed a crowd, you can bake a few batches. But if you don’t have a lot of guests to eat a whole cheesecake or pie you can bake just a few of these minis.
Whether you bring them to a party or make just like any day dessert, these sweet and creamy cheesecakes with the deep, rich flavors of pecan pie filling will be so satisfying. That amazing pecan pie filling on top of a rich, creamy cheesecake is dessert perfection!
The list of ingredients and instructions seem very long, but don’t let that distract you from making them. They are completely ready for serving in a really short time. And the chilling time is also much shorter when you make a dessert in individual form as a cupcake than when you bake a regular cake or pie.
Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes are decadent bite-sized dessert perfect for the holiday season!
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker-crushed
- 2 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter-melted and slightly cooled
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 2 eggs- slightly beaten with a fork
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (or more to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup toasted pecans-chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Line standard 12 cups cupcake pan with paper liners and set aside.
To make the crust:
- Stir together crushed graham crackers, light brown sugar, and cinnamon. Then, add melted butter, stir well with a fork until all crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Press about 2 Tablespoons of the mixture into an even layer in the bottom of each paper liner and set aside.
To make the cheesecake filling:
- Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, sour cream and corn starch just to combine. Add beaten eggs and mix to combine. Do not overmix the batter. Divide the mixture over the crusts.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until the center has set. Set aside to cool for 1 hour
- Remove the cheesecakes from the pan and prepare the topping.
- In a small saucepan combine butter and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 min or until very bubbly, then stir in cinnamon, heavy whipping cream, and chopped pecans. Cool for 10 minutes, stir and spoon over cheesecakes.