Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes are decadent bite-sized dessert perfect for the holiday season!
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker-crushed
- 2 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter-melted and slightly cooled
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 2 eggs- slightly beaten with a fork
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon (or more to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup toasted pecans-chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Line standard 12 cups cupcake pan with paper liners and set aside.
To make the crust:
- Stir together crushed graham crackers, light brown sugar, and cinnamon. Then, add melted butter, stir well with a fork until all crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Press about 2 Tablespoons of the mixture into an even layer in the bottom of each paper liner and set aside.
To make the cheesecake filling:
- Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, sour cream and corn starch just to combine. Add beaten eggs and mix to combine. Do not overmix the batter. Divide the mixture over the crusts.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until the center has set. Set aside to cool for 1 hour
- Remove the cheesecakes from the pan and prepare the topping.
- In a small saucepan combine butter and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 min or until very bubbly, then stir in cinnamon, heavy whipping cream, and chopped pecans. Cool for 10 minutes, stir and spoon over cheesecakes.