If you can’t afford to travel to some tropical paradise this summer, sure you can afford this sweet little satisfaction – Tropical Cheesecake Fruit Salad . Refreshing cheesecake salad with tropical fruit will make you feel really special this summer. Combine it with a chocolate Reese’s Cheesecake and your guests are guaranteed to love it!
Sweet mango, pineapple, banana, kiwi and maraschino cherry mixed in creamy and smooth cheesecake filling, sprinkled with crunchy toasted coconut to add texture and extra crunch, is the most amazing fruit salad ever! It’s like a piece of heaven, chilled and served straight from the bowl.
Tropical fruit is already so tasty as it is, so throwing it in something rich, sweet and creamy makes it even better.
I mean, honestly, who wants to spend hours in the hot kitchen?! Nope! Not me!
I’m a food blogger and I really love to cook and bake but during the heat of summer I have a better thing to do on my list.
But I have a good news for you guys! If you want to make amazing, delicious treats that are sure to impress you need just a few minutes. Simply mix cream cheese, sugar, whipped cream and vanilla, chop in some fruit and you are ready to enjoy in this tropical paradise. You can change and adapt this recipe easily. Use any fruit you like or have on your hand and this irresistible Tropical Cheesecake Fruit Salad is done.
I like to chill it in the fridge before serving, it makes it so refreshing, but you can serve it right away. This is super easy recipe that is done in just a few minutes so it’s perfect if you need quick and simple dessert for the guests that are already at your door. Also it “travels”really well so you can take it to a potluck, BBQ or some pool party, it will be the biggest hit.
Refreshing cheesecake salad with tropical fruit will make you feel really special this summer.
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip-thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups chopped fruit (I used crushed canned pineapple, kiwi, bananas, maraschino cherries and mango)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (divided)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted flaked coconut +1 Tbsp. shredded coconut to sprinkle on top before serving
- Beat together softened cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until light and smooth.
- Stir in thawed Cool Whip (or whipped cream) and shredded coconut .
- In a large bowl place crushed pineapple(drained), diced mango and kiwi, sliced bananas and maraschino cherries(drained). Add cream cheese mixture and gently fold in.
- Before serving sprinkled with toasted flaked coconut and 1 tbsp. shredded coconut.
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge to chill.