These Blueberry Cobbler Muffins are the perfect sweet breakfast, dessert, or snack! They’re packed full of fresh flavor. Quick and easy one-bowl muffins recipe taste better than classic blueberry cobbler! And the best part, this recipe doesn’t require a mixer, and the muffins are done in less than half an hour made from scratch.
Blueberry Cobbler Muffins
However, I’ve already shared delicious blueberry muffins recipes with you over the years, like these Blueberry Muffins with Streusel Crumbs or Lemon Blueberry Muffins, but these Cobbler Muffins might just be my favorite!
Among all the flavors blueberry muffins are always my first choice. I love all blueberry muffins, but these cobbler muffins are so soft, moist, buttery, and overloaded with berries.
Soft muffins filled with fresh berries, taste just like one of your favorite desserts-blueberry cobbler, but in individual portions.
These Blueberry Cobbler Muffins are absolute perfection during the blueberry season. I hope you enjoy these Blueberry Cobbler Muffins as much as I do!
Blueberry Cobbler Muffins are the perfect breakfast idea. Breakfast doesn’t get any easier or more delicious than these. Prepared with basic ingredients and just one mixing bowl, you’ll appreciate this easy breakfast recipe.
How to Make Blueberry Cobbler Muffins
You’ll need flour, sugar, brown sugar, butter, milk, baking powder, a dash of salt, just a splash of vanilla, and lots of fresh and juicy blueberries.
It is Summer after all, so I really love that my cooking stays simple and easy. Whisk all ingredients together in just one bowl, fold in blueberries, divide the mixture into cups. Sprinkle with some sugar to add a touch of sweetness and crunch, place in the oven and they are done in 30 mins.
Freshly baked buttery muffins, filled with ripe blueberries, topped with a sweet and crunchy sugar crust is a great way to start a day.
Blueberry Cobbler Muffins packed full of fresh flavor and quick and easy enough that the whole family will enjoy.
These Blueberry Cobbler Muffins are the perfect sweet breakfast, dessert, or snack! They’re packed full of fresh flavor, and quick and easy one-bowl recipe and taste better than classic blueberry cobbler!
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 7 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 Tablespoons milk
- 2 cups blueberries (reserve some to add on top)
- coarse sugar for sprinkling on top (you can use granulated sugar)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Make the tulip wraps from parchment paper to make enough space for thicker muffins. (if making the wraps I suggest you grease the pan with cooking spray, it’s easier to stick the paper to the pan). This recipe makes 9-10 thick muffins. You can use standard paper cups and get 12 muffins. Do not bake without the wraps or the muffins will stick to the pan and fall apart because these are really soft and juicy.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, sugars, salt, and baking powder. Add melted butter, vanilla, and milk and whisk just to combine.
- Using a rubber spatula gently fold in blueberries.
- If using tulip wraps fill them to the top of the cupcake pan. If using standard paper cups fill them maximum to the 2/3 full.
- Press a few blueberries on top of each muffin and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 5 minutes at 400F, then reduce the oven temperature to 350 F and bake them for 15-18 minutes, or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Baking time will vary depending on the size of muffins. Standard muffins will be done in 18-20 minutes total time and thicker muffins will need a few more minutes to bake completely.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes in the pan, then remove to a rack to cool completely.