Peanut Butter Banana Bread swirled with Nutella and topped with chocolate chunks is the best and the yummiest snack or breakfast you could make ahead for busy mornings.
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup mashed bananas (2 large bananas)
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5–6 Tablespoons Nutella
- 1/3 cup chocolate chunks (I used about 2.5 oz. milk chocolate)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray. You can line the bottom with parchment paper leaving an overhang the sides so you can lift the bread easier from the pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs just a few seconds, then add Greek yogurt, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla and mix just to combine. Add mashed banana and mix to combine, do not over mix the batter.
- Add dry ingredients mixture and stir until just combined. The batter will be thick.
- Spread 1/3 of the batter in the bottom of loaf pan. Drizzle with 2-3 tablespoons of Nutella. Spread another 1/3 of the batter, drizzle again with 2-3 tablespoons of Nutella. Spread the remaining batter, swirl with the knife, smooth the top and sprinkle with milk chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Baking times may vary depending on your oven and type of pan you use. If it starts browning too much, tent the top with aluminum foil after 20-30 minutes of baking time.
- Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Loosen the edges with the knife and transfer the bread to a rack to cool completely before cutting.