Individual portions of traditional pumpkin pie with great combination of texture and yummy pumpkin and spice flavor.
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease 12 cup cupcake pan.
- In a bowl stir together flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix the pumpkin puree with sugar, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk
- Add dry ingredients in the mixture and mix until it’s evenly combine.
- Fill the pan with 1/3 cup of the mixture in each cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for 20 minutes than remove them from the pan and let them cool completely. Store them in the fridge.
- Top the cupcakes with whipped cream and dusted with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice on top before serving.
If you want to make homemade Pumpkin Puree you can find the recipe HERE!