HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT PUMPKIN PIE CUPCAKES LIKE A PRO ( + homemade Pumpkin Puree ) !!!
- pumpkin (approximately 1 lb. fresh pumpkin for 1 cup pumpkin puree; you cam use as much as you like)
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds and pulp.
- Cut the pumpkin in slices and place them onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or more, until it’s tender when poke it with a fork(it should slide off the fork if it’s done).
- Peel off the skin and place the pumpkin flash in a food processor ( a few pieces at the time). Pulse until it’s smooth. If the puree is too thick you can add just a little water, and if it’s too watery you could strain it over a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth )
- Store in a fridge in an airtight container for a week, or pack in a zip-lock bag, flatten and store in a freezer for a few months.
RECIPE for OMG Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes find HERE: https://omgchocolatedesserts.com/omg-pumpkin-pie-cupcakes/