White Chocolate Strawberry Cheerios Cups are easy, no-bake dessert recipe and perfect snack or breakfast to make ahead and grab and go on a busy morning.
- 2 ½ cups Cheerios cereals
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips, or white chocolate (finely chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup (5–6 oz.) diced strawberries
- Spray 12 cup silicone muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside. If you don’t have silicone mold use standard cupcake pan, just grease it really well.
- First wash and dice strawberries, then set aside.
- In a heavy bottom saucepan, over medium-low heat, stirring gently and constantly with a rubber spatula, melt white chocolate and coconut oil until it is smooth and thin.
- Next stir in Cheerios cereals.
- Finally, gently fold in strawberries.
- Divide the mixture into greased silicone molds.
- Place in the freezer to set, then remove from the mold and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze for longer storage.