White Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles in the middle of winter? This recipe is so delicious, you won’t blame me! Smooth white chocolate around a pumpkin cream cheese filling. YUM!
- 2/3 cup finely grounded Speculoos cookies (or graham crackers)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 oz white chocolate- melted
- 2 oz cream cheese-softened
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (or pumpkin spice)
- 5,5 oz white chocolate for coating
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, pumpkin puree, cinnamon (or pumpkin pie spice) and melted white chocolate. Stir in grounded cookies and set in the fridge for half an hour.
- Roll 1 inch balls and place them on parchment paper. Freeze them at least half an hour before coating with chocolate.
- Melt white chocolate and drop one by one frozen ball in the melted chocolate. Using a fork transfer them onto parchment paper(gently tap off excess chocolate), then put them back in the freezer for 10 mins.