Are you looking for an easy Halloween dessert recipe? These White Chocolate Mummy Truffles are a fun and festive Halloween treat. Made from delicious white chocolate, cookies and Coca-Cola, these cute mummy truffles will be the hit of your Halloween party.
- 2 cup cookies-grounded
- 1 cup Coca-cola
- 4 oz chocolate- melted
- 2 oz butter-melted
- 12 oz white chocolate
- black icing color
- Place ground cookies in a bowl, stir in coca-cola and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate and melted butter and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and leave in the fridge for half an hour.
- Roll 1 inch balls and place them on parchment paper. Freeze them at least half an hour.
- Melt 10 oz of white chocolate and drop frozen balls in the melted chocolate, and using a fork transfer them onto parchment paper(gently tap off excess chocolate), then put them back in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt the rest of the white chocolate, transfer it in the ziploc bag, cut the corner and drizzle onto truffles.
- Use the black icing to make 2 dots for eyes.