White Chocolate Lemon Truffles are tangy, delicious, and they couldn’t be easier to make! All you need is white chocolate, butter, lemon extract and heavy cream. Lemon chocolate truffles are truly a game-changer!
- 8 oz white chocolate-chopped
- 5 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 Tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- powdered sugar
- Over a double boiler melt chocolate, butter and cream , stir until smooth.
- Stir in salt and lemon extract.
- Cool slightly, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours (or until firm enough to roll the balls).
- With a small spoon or a melon baller scoop out the mixture and roll into 1 inch balls ( if it’s to sticky drop a small amount of white chocolate mixture into powder sugar, it makes it much easier to roll into a ball, then roll it again in the sugar when the ball is formed)
- Roll each balls into powdered sugar to coat them well.
- Store in the fridge in airtight container up to 1 week, freeze for longer storage.