Easy white chocolate lemon truffles with only 5 ingredientes
- 8 oz white chocolate-chopped
- 5 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 Tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- powdered sugar
- Over a double boiler melt chocolate, butter and cream , stir until smooth.
- Stir in salt and lemon extract.
- Cool slightly, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours (or until firm enough to roll the balls).
- With a small spoon or a melon baller scoop out the mixture and roll into 1 inch balls ( if it’s to sticky drop a small amount of white chocolate mixture into powder sugar, it makes it much easier to roll into a ball, then roll it again in the sugar when the ball is formed)
- Roll each balls into powdered sugar to coat them well.
- Store in the fridge in airtight container up to 1 week, freeze for longer storage.