White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are melt-in-your-mouth, soft and chewy cookies, overloaded with white chocolate and cranberries. These buttery Christmas cookies will leave you craving more! Good thing they’re so easy to make!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4. oz. white chocolate chopped into small chunks or 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- In a small bowl stir together flour, corn starch, baking soda and salt.
- In medium bowl beat butter until creamy and smooth. Add sugar and mix until light and fluffy. Mix in egg and vanilla.
- Turn mixer on low speed and add in flour mixture. Dough will be thick.
- Add white chocolate chunks (or white chocolate chips) and cranberries. Mix a few seconds just to combine. Cover the dough and place in the fridge for two hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and after 5-10 minutes siting on room temperature, scoop out heaping tablespoon of the dough and roll into a ball.
- Arrange cookie dough balls onto lined baking sheet leaving 2 inch apart. Bake 8-10 minutes until just light golden around the edges. They will be very soft and let them cool 5-10 minutes onto baking sheet than transfer them to cooling rack to cool completely.( You can press a few white chocolate chips onto baked cookies, they will melt and stick onto warm cookies,or skip this step, it’s just for prettier presentation)