Sweet little cookie cups filled with strawberry jam, and no bake cheesecake filling, will make the perfect Christmas cookie recipe! Don’t miss these beautiful Strawberry Jam Cheesecake Cookies. These cute pastries are topped with sprinkles for a fun and festive look!
For the cookie dough:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter-room temperature
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- strawberry jam
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 10 ounces cream cheese-room temperature
- 6 ounces crème fraîche
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
To make the cookie dough:
- In a medium mixing-bowl, mix together all ingredientes to form a ball. The dough should be thick , but not too sticky.
- Divide the dough in two slightly flattened ball. Work with one ball at the time. Between two baking paper roll out the dough about 1/6 to 1/5 inch thick.
- Using a beveled cookie cutter, cut out circles and drape one circle over each bowl cavity of mini cupcake pan and gently press to form smooth surface. Set in the freezer for 5- 10 minutes while preheating the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven and let them cool on the pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely (if the cookies stick a little to the pan rotate them gently while taking them off)
- Let them cool completely on a wire rack
- Place 1 teaspoon strawberry jam on every cookie bowl.
To make the filling:
- Beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until medium-stiff peaks form, set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese, crème fraiche , vanilla and confectioners’ sugar on medium speed until combined. Gently fold whipped cream into the cream-cheese mixture until combined.
- Spoon filling over strawberry jam to fill the cups to the top. Garnish with sprinkles on top or mix some sprinkles into the filling.
- Chill the cups until firm, about 30 minutes. Store in the fridge.