Need an easy dessert recipe? Easy Sopapilla Bars are back and this time they taste even better!
For The Crust:
- 16 oz. refrigerated Crescent rolls (or rolled puff pastry-2 sheet)
For Blueberry Cheesecake filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup sugar (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1cup fresh blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- 3–4 tablespoons sugar (I mixed regular sugar and light brown sugar)
- Preheat the oven to 375F and spray 9×13 baking dish ( I used 9x11glass baking dish) with cooking spray, set aside.
- Unroll 1 can Crescent roll (or 1 sheet rolled puff pastry) and place at the bottom of baking dish, seal the perforation.
- Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well combined and spread onto dough.
- Scatter fresh blueberries onto cream cheese.
- Unroll second can Crescent rolls and spread over filling and seal the edges and perforation.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top are golden brown
- Cool at least 45-60 minutes to set before slicing and serving.