Sopapilla Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are back and this time they taste even better! Yummy layers of crescent rolls, cream cheese and crunchy buttery sugar topping with fresh blueberries.
For The Crust:
- 16 oz. refrigerated Crescent rolls (or rolled puff pastry-2 sheet)
For Blueberry Cheesecake filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup sugar (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1cup fresh blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- 3–4 tablespoons sugar (I mixed regular sugar and light brown sugar)
- Preheat the oven to 375F and spray 9×13 baking dish ( I used 9x11glass baking dish) with cooking spray, set aside.
- Unroll 1 can Crescent roll (or 1 sheet rolled puff pastry) and place at the bottom of baking dish, seal the perforation.
- Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well combined and spread onto dough.
- Scatter fresh blueberries onto cream cheese.
- Unroll second can Crescent rolls and spread over filling and seal the edges and perforation.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top are golden brown
- Cool at least 45-60 minutes to set before slicing and serving.