Shamrock Shake Lasagna is easy to make, no bake layered dessert and the perfect way to celebrate St Patrick’s Day.
For Oreo Crust:
- 36 Oreo cookies-ground (you can use mint or regular Oreo)
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
Chocolate Cheesecake Layer:
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 8 oz. cream cheese (brick style)-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 – 0.7 oz envelops instant hot cocoa mix-milk chocolate flavor
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa
- 1 1/4 cup Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream- whipped to stiff peaks)
- 3 x 3.4 oz. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon mint extract (or more to taste)
- 3 ½ cups Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream- whipped to stiff peaks)
- green food coloring
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- green sprinkles
- To make the crust place whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor and ground in fine crumbs. Stir in melted butter and press the mixture in the bottom of 13 x 9 inches casserole dish. Place in the fridge or freezer to firm while making next layer.
- For chocolate layer, beat softened butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy and smooth. Mix in Cool Whip, instant hot cocoa mix and cocoa. Spread over Oreo crust. Place in the freezer to set.
- To make mint layer, mix instant pudding mix and milk. Mix in Cool Whip. Add mint extract and green food coloring. Taste and add more mint extract if desired. Spread over chocolate layer.
- Set in the fridge for 4 hours or to firm.
- Garnish with whipped cream, maraschino cherries and green sprinkles.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.