- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts (cut in half if sprouts are large)
- 3 smoked bacon slices-cut into bite size
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2–3 Tablespoons parmesan cheese (reserve some for garnish)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl combine Brussels sprouts, olive oil, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper and toss until well coated.
- Spread Brussels sprouts in a single layer in a pan, sprinkle with parmesan and chopped bacon and bake 25-30 minutes until golden and tender. Sprinkle with more parmesan before serving .