Pumpkin Roll Muffins are a delicious and easy fall dessert recipe with pumpkin, warm spices, refrigerated crescent roll dough, and sweet glaze. Making these delicious rolls in muffin form takes less than 30 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- 1 (8 oz.) tube of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (place pumpkin puree on several layers of paper towel, wrap and press to soak excess moisture)
- 2 tablespoons packed light-brown sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1–2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Brush cupcake pan with melted butter generously and set aside. You’ll have 8 rolls.
- On a sheet of parchment paper unroll the crescent dough sheet. If using crescent rolls, seal the perforation to make large rectangle
- Place drained pumpkin puree in a bowl, add sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and spices. Stir with a fork. Taste and add more sugar or spices to your taste, if desired. Add egg yolk and stir well to combine.
- Spread into an even layer over the dough.
- Beginning on the long side of the rectangle, roll the dough into a log.
- Slice the log in 8 pieces. Arrange rolls in the pan.
- Brush the top with melted butter and bake until golden brown (about 16-18 min). If it starts browning too quickly, tent the top with aluminum foil.
- Stir together glaze ingredients and spoon over slightly cooled cupcakes.