This awesome Pumpkin Lasagna recipe has layers of moist pumpkin cake, creamy cheesecake and a crunchy crust. It’s a delicious dessert recipe that’s super fun to make and perfect for the fall!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter-softened
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts (or pecans)-chopped
For cheesecake layer:
- 8 oz. cream cheese- softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
For pumpkin layer:
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3 small pkgs. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 15 oz Pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts (or pecans)-chopped
- Preheat the oven at 350 F and spray 8×8 inch baking dish. (NOTES : I made Pumpkin Lasagna with these ingredients in 8×8 inch baking dish, but some people have commented that they have a problem to fit it, so I suggest you to avoid this potential problem using a 9×9 inch baking dish)
- Mix flour, butter and 1/2 cup walnuts, press into a sprayed baking dish and bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until it’s light and fluffy, add 1 cup whipped topping and spread over cooled crust. Set in the fridge while making pumpkin mixture.
- Mix milk and vanilla instant pudding mix, add pumpkin puree and cinnamon and mix until it’s smooth. Spread over top of cheesecake layer.
- Spread remaining 1 cup of whipped topping and sprinkle chopped walnuts and set in the fridge for at least 3 hours.