Pumpkin Lasagna Cupcakes – layers of Golden Oreo, cream cheese, and pumpkin and whipped cream with toasted nuts on top, all packed in individual portions! This no bake pumpkin cupcake recipe is the best treat for fall, and a delicious and easy dessert!
For the Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo Cookies
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup whipped topping (Cool Whip or whipped cream)
For Pumpkin Layer:
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 3.9 oz. instant pudding (vanilla or white chocolate)
- 1 ¼ cup pumpkin puree (be careful, some brands are too runny, you’ll need a thicker puree)
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups whipped cream (or more if desired)
- toasted pecans or walnuts-chopped
- Notes: You should have enough of each mixture for 24 cupcakes, but I suggest you to start with 20-22 cupcakes and then divide remaining mixtures into 2-4 cups so you won’t end up short with some of the mixtures.
- Line standard cupcake pans with cupcake liners, set aside.
- Crush whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs.
- In a bowl stir together Golden Oreo crumbs with melted butter and stir until evenly moist. Press 1 heaping tablespoon of mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner and place in the fridge to firm while preparing the filling.
- To make cheesecake filling beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, mix in powdered sugar and vanilla until evenly combined. If it’s too thick you can add 1-2 Tbsp. milk.
- Stir in 1 cup whipped topping (Cool Whip or whipped cream).
- Spread 1 heaping Tbsp. of cheesecake mixture onto Oreo crust. Place back in the fridge.
- Whisk instant pudding mix with 1 ½ cups milk until thickened. Mix in pumpkin puree, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. You can add more spices if you like.
- Spoon the mixture over cheesecake filling and place in the fridge for a few hours to firm or set in the freezer for 30 mins.
- When cupcakes are set, arrange them onto serving plate, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with chopped toasted pecans or walnuts and serve.