Pumpkin Lasagna Cupcakes – individual portion of DELICIOUS and EASY, NO BAKE PUMPKIN DESSERT!
For the Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo Cookies
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup whipped topping (Cool Whip or whipped cream)
For Pumpkin Layer:
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 3.9 oz. instant pudding (vanilla or white chocolate)
- 1 ¼ cup pumpkin puree (be careful, some brands are too runny, you’ll need a thicker puree)
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups whipped cream (or more if desired)
- toasted pecans or walnuts-chopped
- Notes: You should have enough of each mixture for 24 cupcakes, but I suggest you to start with 20-22 cupcakes and then divide remaining mixtures into 2-4 cups so you won’t end up short with some of the mixtures.
- Line standard cupcake pans with cupcake liners, set aside.
- Crush whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs.
- In a bowl stir together Golden Oreo crumbs with melted butter and stir until evenly moist. Press 1 heaping tablespoon of mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner and place in the fridge to firm while preparing the filling.
- To make cheesecake filling beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, mix in powdered sugar and vanilla until evenly combined. If it’s too thick you can add 1-2 Tbsp. milk.
- Stir in 1 cup whipped topping (Cool Whip or whipped cream).
- Spread 1 heaping Tbsp. of cheesecake mixture onto Oreo crust. Place back in the fridge.
- Whisk instant pudding mix with 1 ½ cups milk until thickened. Mix in pumpkin puree, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. You can add more spices if you like.
- Spoon the mixture over cheesecake filling and place in the fridge for a few hours to firm or set in the freezer for 30 mins.
- When cupcakes are set, arrange them onto serving plate, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with chopped toasted pecans or walnuts and serve.