Pumpkin Cheesecake Crumb Cake is a quick and easy recipe for a delicious combo of pumpkin pie, cheesecake, and crumb cake.
- 3 and 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter-cold and cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 ½ Tablespoons corn starch
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 2–3 teaspoons milk or cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line the bottom of 9 inches springform pan with parchment paper, spray the bottom and sides of the pan with nonstick cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together 3 and 1/3 cups all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, ¼ teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1/3 cup light brown sugar.
- Add butter in dry ingredients mixture. Now, you can work it with hands, or press with a fork, or you can use the mixer. Work it until it’s grainy.
- Add eggs and mix to combine. The mixture should be crumbly. If it’s to sandy squeeze it with your fingers to make pea-size crumbs.
- Press about 2/3 of the mixture in the bottom and side (about 1 ¼-1 ½ inch height) of the pan. Place the pan and remaining crumbs in the fridge.
- To make the filling mix together cream cheese, vanilla, sugar, and corn starch to combine. Add eggs and mix just to combine, do not overdo it. Pour half of the cheesecake mixture in chilled crust.
- In remaining cheesecake mixture add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and mix just to combine. Spoon the pumpkin mixture over the cheesecake layer.
- Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 350 F until golden brown and toothpick inserted in the center come out clean, about 60-70 minutes. If it starts browning too much tent the top with aluminum foil.
- Cool completely before serving. To make the glaze stir together powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk or cream. If it’s too thin add powdered sugar, if it’s too thick add more milk or cream. Drizzle on top of cooled cake. Keep covered in the fridge.