Poppy Seed Fruit Salad – there’s nothing easier! Is there anyone who doesn’t love a healthy salad once in a while? I must have prepared this fruit salad recipe a million times, but never until now did I have the idea to take a picture and put it on my blog!
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspon grated lemon zest (optional)
- 4–5 cups chopped fresh fruit (I use strawberries, orange, kiwi, apple, bannana and orange, but you can make any fruit combo you like)
- To make the dressing stir together sour cream, honey, orange juice and poppy seeds.
- Pour over chopped fruits and mix really gently.