These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups are delicious and simple mini desserts! Crispy peanut butter cookie cups filled with rich chocolate fudge are the perfect sweet treat to share with friends.
For Cookie Cups:
- 1/2 cup butter- softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For Chocolate Filling:
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter for decoration
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Cream butter, peanut butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix.
- Add in flour, baking soda, salt and mix until combined.
- Roll 1 Tbsp dough into ball (or use cookie scoop to do it faster and no need to roll) and place each scoop or ball in pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes (until lightly browned).
- Remove from oven and make wells in the center of each cookie using 1 tsp measuring spoon. Press it well to make place for a lot of fudge.
- Cool in pan for another 8-10 minutes and then remove the cookies to a wire racks.
- Cool for an additional 15 minutes.
- To make the chocolate filling combine chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes. Stirs a bit until it’s evenly combine, then add vanilla and stir again.
- Transfer the filling into ziplock bag, squeeze it into a corner and snip the corner off. Pipe the fudge into the cups and fill it well, the chocolate should goes above the cookie- it will set really fast and not run out. (if chocolate filling become too solid, microwave it for 10-15 seconds)
!!You will have about 1/3 the fudge chocolate filling leftover, place it in the fridge and use for another dessert (or eat it with the spoonful like I did)!!!
- Warmed about 1 TBSP peanut butter and drizzled it over the chocolate cups also using a small ziplock bag