Looking for a quick and easy summer dessert recipe?! Oven Baked Berry Cheesecake Chimichangas drizzled with white chocolate are a delicious and fun dessert, and an awesome red, white and blue 4th of July pastry recipe! Impress your friends and family with this fruit-packed dessert.
- 6 (8 inch) soft flour tortillas
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries (4–5 oz.)
- 2/3–3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (3 oz.)
- 2 Tablespoon unsalted butter-melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- About 2.5 oz. white chocolate or white chocolate chips-melted
- fresh strawberries-sliced
- fresh blueberries
- Place the wire rack in the center position and preheat the oven to 400F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a shallow bowl stir together cinnamon and ½ cup sugar, set aside.
- In a bowl cream together softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in strawberries and blueberries.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 6 tortillas. Spoon the filling in the lower third of each tortilla, fold the two sides of each tortilla toward the center and then roll up tightly (like a burrito) leaving seal side down (you can secure it with a toothpicks if you want).
- Brush whole chimichanga (top, bottom and sides) with melted butter and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat well. Arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake about 8-10 minutes until light golden and crispy. Keep an eye on them after 6-8 minutes or the might burn easily.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and garnish with fresh fruits if desired.