Are your kids constantly asking for chocolate at breakfast? If so, Nutella French Toast Roll Ups are the perfect response. These churro-style roll ups are such a treat! This french toast recipe with Nutella creates a sweet combination that you don’t want to miss!
- 10 slices of toast or other soft thin white bread
- 2–3 eggs
- 2 tbs milk
- 1–2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Remove the hard ends of the bread so you get squares made out of the soft parts only
- Roll out each slice with rolling pin until it’s thin
- Spread the bread with Nutella, but not quite to the edge of the bread
- Roll up each slice
- In a bowl whisk the egg and the milk
- In another bowl mix the sugar and cinnamon
- In a frying pan heat the butter
- Soak each roll into the egg/milk mixture and then fry it from each side until it is golden brown.
- When fried, remove the rolls from the pan and roll them in the sugar and cinnamon so they are well coated from each site
- Serve right away