No Bake Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes with Oreo Crust are the most refreshing summer treats ever. Adorable black, white and pink striped cheesecakes with fresh raspberries and white chocolate drizzle on top!
For the crust:
- 1 cup Oreo fine crumbs
- 2.5 tablespoon unsalted butter-melted
For the cheesecake:
- 8.oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar (or more to taste)
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2.5 teaspoon gelatin powder dissolved in ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ cup raspberries (divided)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Approximately 1 ½ cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- To make the crust combine Oreo crumbs with melted butter, stir until evenly moistened than divide the mixture between 10 paper cups and press into the bottom (it will be approximately 1 ½ to 2 tablespoon per cup). Set in the fridge to firm while making the filling.
- To make cheesecake filling place almost 3/4 cup of raspberries in a food processor and pulse until completely crushed strain it through a strainer to get rid of the seeds and set aside.
- Heat dissolved gelatin until completely melted and set aside to cool
- Beat together softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy, set aside.
- Beat heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form, add melted cooled gelatin and mix to combine. Add cream cheese mixture and mix to combine.
- Take out the crust from the fridge spoon the cheesecake filling onto the crust and fill the cups half way full. Smooth the top and set in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Add raspberry puree in the remaining cheesecake filling and mix to combine, then gently fold in remaining ¾ cup raspberries and spoon the mixture on top of white cheesecake layer.
- Set in the fridge for a few hours to firm or in the freezer for at least 45 mins. If you store them in the freezer keep in mind that raspberries from the filling will melt and release some juice so don’t remove the cheesecakes from the paper cups.
- Before serving arrange fresh raspberries on top and drizzle with melted white chocolate.