No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cups are the perfect grab and go snack or lunch box treat! Made with just a few simple ingredients, these oatmeal cups are delicious, chewy, creamy and crunchy at the same time.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter-melted
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups quick cooking or instant oats
- 7 oz. semi-sweet chocolate- chopped
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup salted peanuts- chopped
- Grease cupcake pan with oil or non-stick spray, set aside. If you have silicone muffin pan you can use it to easily pop out the cups.
- In a microwave-safe bowl stir melted butter, sugar and vanilla until sugar dissolves. Then stir in instant oats. Microwave for 1 minute, then stir again.
- Press 2 Tablespoons of the mixture into the bottom of each cup.
- Melt chopped chocolate and peanut butter, stir well until smooth. Then stir in chopped peanuts.
- Spoon chocolate mixture over the bottom (oat) layer and spread evenly. Top with the remaining oats mixture and press down gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or overnight.
- Run a thin knife around each oatmeal cup to remove it easier. If they are too stick to the pan, leave them 10 minutes at room temperature, then run a knife around each cup, remove and transfer into air-tight container.
- Stored in an airtight container at room temperature for a few days or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. For longer storage, freeze up to 3 months and thaw overnight before serving.