Mocha Lasagna is an easy no-bake recipe for a delicious layered dessert with Oreo, cream cheese, chocolate, whipped cream, and coffee. Coffee and chocolate is the match made in heaven that comes together as mocha.
- 36 Oreo cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter-melted
Oreo Cheesecake Layer:
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 ½ cup powdered sugar
- 12 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Cool Whip or homemade whipped cream
- ½ cup Oreo chunks
- 1 ½ Tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1 ½ Tablespoon sugar
- 1 ½ Tablespoon hot water
- 1 (3.9 oz.) package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 ½ cups cold milk
- 2 cups cool whip or homemade whipped cream
- 3 cups Cool Whip or homemade whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2–3 teaspoons Oreo crumbs
- In a food processor finely crushed Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. If you don’t have food processor, place Oreo cookies into a ziplock bag and crush the cookies with a rolling pin.
- Using a fork mix crushed Oreo with melted butter, then press the mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 inches dish. Place in the fridge to firm.
- Beat cream cheese, softened butter, sugar and vanilla until it’s light and creamy. Mix in 2 cups Cool Whip. Gently stir in Oreo chunks.
- Spread the mixture over the crust and place in the fridge.
- Beat coffee powder with sugar and hot water until frothy. Stir the foam into Cool Whip.
- In a medium bowl mix chocolate instant pudding with cold milk. Whisk for a few minutes until the pudding starts thickening. Mix in Coffee and Cool Whip mixture. Spread the filling over the cream cheese layer. Chll for 4 hours or prferably overnight.
- Spread about 1 ¾ -2 cups Cool Whip on top, save remaining to make the swirls later.
- Again, beat coffee powder with sugar and hot water until frothy. You can beat it using a mixer. Transfer he mixture in a zip-lock bag, cut of the corner and drizzle over the whipped cream. Using a wooden skewer, swirls the coffe into the whipped cream.
- Use leftovers of whipped cream to pipe the swirls on top and sprinkle with crushed Oreo. Garnish with Oreo halfs before serving if desired.
- Store in the fridge.